Eurolead.net is a network of around 70 churches that meet each year for relationship, training and resourcing.
Eurolead Senior Pastors Conference 2021 in Valencia is on! If you haven’t registered yet, do so now and book those tickets. It’s going to be amazing to be together in the same room again!
We’re going to be covering these topics, among others:
- Dealing with deconstruction in a post-pandemic world
- Role of technology in building church
- Scenario planning for a weird and unforeseeable future
- Future of Eurolead
WE’RE ALSO GOING TO BE COMMUNICATING SOME EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SOMETHING THE TEAM HAS BEEN WORKING ON IN THE BACKGROUND AND YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!
Valencia is Spain’s third largest city, has everything you could want, all packed into one place, from wide sandy beaches to the rococo architecture of the Palace of the Marqués de Dos Aguas and the cobbled, maze-like Old Town.
You can get there either via Valencia airport or by flying into Madrid or Barcelona and then taking the high-speed train or renting a car.
You’ll find all details and registration links below. Please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] or [email protected] should you have any questions. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Valencia!
Senior Pastors Conference, 26th-27th August 2021 in Valencia: Register here
Venue: The conference will take place at Hotel Hospes Palau de la Mar. We have a special Eurolead room rate that will be available until July 25, using the promo code: EUROLEAD. Book your hotel room here.
We’re also planning our Core Teams Conference 2022 – more details will be posted here soon!!
Save the date: Core Teams Conference, 24th-25th February 2022.
Eurolead.net Ordination Procedures and Policies
Eurolead.net provides a service for those who are need of recognition and/or acceptance within their environment as a Minister of Religion. This is known as Ordination.
Ordination is a blessing and not a burden. It is designed to help and support ministers wherever they work, to grow and develop their ministry and call. Eurolead.net provides this a service for those within the network and will exercise no controls apart from those relating to “requirements” listed below. Ordination is seen as an effective method of accountability and connection.
To provide recognition and support for those who are active in service and require formal ordination in their ministry. This is designed to provide guidance and advise in ministry matters for individuals. This ordination does not cover a church or spouse but is in recognition of a ministry gift that is currently functioning effectively. Ordination is designed to be an encouraging and useful recognition of ministry but does not prove, justify or validate a ministry. This will always be seen in the work the individual does.
- The individual must have been in ministry for a least two years.
- The leadership of Eurolead.net are in no doubt that the candidate is called to the ministry (if needed, the leadership of Eurolead.net will seek further assistance in evaluating an individual by seeking references).
- The individual sees their call long-term and on a full-time basis.
- The individual already evidences ministerial ability.
- The individual has a Five-Fold Ministry gift.
- The individual is regularly preaching and teaching.
- Where the individual is working in a local church under/with a pastor, that pastor must approve the application process.
- The individual is living according to biblical leadership principles (1 Timothy 3:2-12, Titus 1:6-11 and Galatians 5:19-21).
- Should hold membership with Eurolead.net.
Eurolead.net will ordain those who are unable to receive any form of recognition through their local means. If an individual already holds official recognition (equal to the Eurolead.net process) they cannot hold two ordinations.
Application papers are available through Eurolead.net. Individuals will re-apply each year allowing Eurolead.net to increase their relationship and network with the individual. A yearly fee of 45 Euro is payable each year.
There are some requirements (mainly listed above) of an individual to keep in good standing with Eurolead.net ordination program. It is not the purpose of Eurolead.net to intrude into the individuals life or ministry, but important some basic criteria of good leadership for a church or ministry is followed.
However, there a number of issues that could exclude an individual. These must be proven and not hearsay, and fully investigated before action is taken.
- Acts of immorality that violate Scripture
- Gross mismanagement of ministry or church finances
- Stated heresy that goes against the basic tenants of scripture
Procedures for dealing with these issues are as follows
Any action that falls into the areas can be addressed by the leadership of Eurolead.net Where an individual makes an accusation against a minister it must be substantiated with information and where possible, witnesses.
Eurolead.net leadership will convene and after investigation, if the accusation is fully proven, withdraw the ordination from the person concerned.
Eurolead.net leadership will then provide support and advise for the individual for restoration
- Contact Eurolead.net for application papers and information
- Complete and forward to Eurolead.net office. Allow three weeks for processing
- Eurolead.net will contact the individual if further information is needed to complete the application
- Acceptance will be sent in writing
- Where possible, a Eurolead.net leader or representative will visit and official ordain the individual
If a person who is ordained with Eurolead.net loses their ordination, Eurolead.net is in no way responsible for loss of income, relationship or other related issues. Eurolead.net is an association, network, and relationship of liked-minded people and as such, does not accept responsibility for those issues mentioned above.